Thursday, July 7, 2011

Yup, just as I thought...

I'm going to stay at 210 for 6 weeks until my next round. :( At least it's an even number, though. Well, that may change in 2 days when I am getting off the drops.

Today I am stopping my drops for 2 days then jumping on P3 on Saturday. I did drop 2lbs last night and today I woke up feeling heavy, like salt induced heavy, but the scale said I dropped the 3 lbs. Either it's true or the scale is totally fucking with me!




I know it doesn't seem like much but a 3 day kind of vacation turned into 4 days taking it off. I would like to keep going to get the last 10 lbs off but with my timing, I won't be able to do it. I am not going on a real vacation in September being fat AND not being able to eat, especially in the South where all the good food is!

This has been really hard and the last week screwed me up but I have to muster on through. I have lots of determination and have to remember that it's okay to fall back, just keep going. Don't give up, even if I want to, I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment