Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 21 and ready to be done!

Yes, I am ready to be done with this round! I just want real food, not crap, but the low carb, high good fat and protein like salmon and eggs, and some freaking cheese!

I did drop 1 whole pound last night and I give credit to the glass of red wine I had. Okay, so it was 2ish glasses of wine. I didn't have my fruit and had some wine. It was great and I really enjoyed it, though I'm sure it dehydrated me a bit, which was probably good because I was retaining water. So it all balanced out, right?

Today I am taking no HCG and still doing low cal for 2 days to get ready for my planned interruption for this weekend. I have to remember to not go crazy because I would like to drop those last 10lbs before I get off this round next week. I doubt it will happen, but would be nice!

Some things I keep forgetting to mention that other HCGers or future HCG dieters should know that helps me:

I take a B12 vitamin every day with 1,000mcg. I was told B12 helps with the cellular restructuring within your body so I take it. I also mark it down in my food diary book when I take it.



I also take a probiotic every day to help with the food, umm, digestion and extraction. I started taking probiotics awhile ago and noticed how much different I felt and how things moved along better in my body. I recommend Culturelle brand probiotics because it has 10billion cells. You want the highest possible billions to keep your food moving. :) This, along with fiber, will keep you regular! It's very important to keep waste moving out with the weight loss.

This is the exact box I have and use.


So I'm 210lbs and still have 40lbs to go. UGH...that sucks. But down 1/4 of my weight. That's good! This is such a roller coaster ride but, so far, it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment